Welcome to DiaDent Europe
With progressive taper design and superior cutting efficiency, the NEW Dia-PT Rotary Files offer high flexibility, precision, safety and successful clinical results. Designed to instrument calcified or severely curved canals, the file’s stronger and sharper blades enable the file to move deeper into the canal; yet, the triangular cross section reduces contact with the canal wall. Dia-PT File’s high flexibility reduces user fatigue and increases safety. Use Dia-ProT Gutta Percha and Paper Points for a perfect match!
- The ideal root sealer with Low Shrinkage reduced gapping between the sealer and canal wall.
- Low solubility makes it resistant to breaking down over time.
- 1:1 paste to paste manual mixing system.
- Fast and Easy Preparation and Less Waste
- Mixing and handling is very smooth
- Excellent flow properties allow it to reach and seal lateral canals, making it especially suited to warm gutta-percha methods.
- Offers 1 hour working time and 7-hour setting time.
- Better biocompatibility for a solution to the sensitivity and periapical inflammation.
- High radiopacity
- Lightly coated Gutta Percha Points with a good film thickness
- Temporary Filling Material for Standard Cavities.
- Easily setting initiated by saliva.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Easy to remove.
- Adheres to dentine, expands slightly during the setting and hardens rapidly to ensure hermetical seal.
- Improved the mechanical properties for the quick temporary ﬁlling.
- Easy and precise direct dosing
- No hand mixing and Stable mix of base and catalyst viscosity with the automix tip
- High bond strength to prevent leakage and sensitivity to cold and heat
- Easy removal for the patient comfort
- Low ﬁlm thickness with high compressive and ﬂexural strength
- Fast working time(3 min) and setting time(5 min in the mouth)
- Dia-ProT: complement Protaper files
- Dia-ProR: complement Reciproc files
- Dia-ProW: complement Wave-one files
EvoFill Duo is the new advanced cordless obturation system from DiaDent that consists of EvoFill backfill obturation device and EvoPack warm vertical compaction device. With the innovative electric motor, EvoFill features precisely controlled motorized gutta percha extrusion, fast heating bendable thin tip, and digital control panel.
Save valuable time with hygienic single-use gutta percha cartridge that provides reliable result every time. EvoPack effectively and tightly compacts and seals all canals including lateral canals. It features LED light-guided condenser, instant heating, and digital temperature control. Both units can be fully charged within 90 minutes!
D-Lux is a new advanced cordless LED curing light. Made from the highest quality aluminum, D-Lux dissipates heatquickly to prevent overheating problem so that it can produce the maximum light intensity safely and consistently.
- OLED panel: unique and advanced one-button control
- Cordless, highly portable, and lightweight (only 155 g)
- Unique ergonomic design: provides comfortable grip and easy-to-read OLED panel
- Durable one-piece aluminum design is robust and easy to disinfect
- A high intensity of 1,600 mW/cm2 offers fast and reliable polymerization
- High-performance lithium-ion battery technology
- 5 versatile curing modes for every indication