Brochures PT File Product Sheet.pdf
Dia-PT NICKEL TITANIUM ROTARY FILES
With progressive taper design and superior cutting efficiency, the Dia-PT Rotary Files offer high flexibility, precision, safety and successful clinical results. Designed to instrument calcified or severely curved canals, the file’s stronger and sharper blades enable the file to move deeper into the canal; yet, the triangular cross section reduces contact with the canal wall. Dia-PT File’s high flexibility reduces user fatigue and increases safety. Use Dia-ProT Gutta Percha and Paper Points for a perfect match.
Superior Cutting Efficiency
- Sharp and strong blade construction to help file move deep into the canal
- Triangular cross section reduces contact with the canal wall
- Designed to instrument calcified or severely curved canals
- Progressive taper design increases flexibility and efficiency
- High corrosion resistance with coated surface
- Premium nickel titanium material
Short Shaping Time
- Decreases total shaping time versus a traditional rotary technique.
- Easily shape in calcified or highly curved canals.
- Designed to work interchangeably with your current technique and system
- Perfect matching GP and PP points: Dia-ProT
- Recommended Speed : 250~350 rpm
- Recommended Torque : 2~3 Ncm
- File Hand Grip (Item #702-101).