- Temporary ﬁlling material for standard cavities and post-endodontic treatments.
- Temporary Filling Material for Standard Cavities.
- Easily setting initiated by saliva.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Easy to remove.
- Adheres to dentine, expands slightly during the setting and hardens rapidly to ensure hermetical seal.
- Improved the mechanical properties for the quick temporary ﬁlling.
- Prepare and dry the cavity with a small cotton pellet.
- Transfer E-TEMP to the cavity using a suitable instrument and form the contour. In the case of occlusal Class I, the patient bites down on the surface, and then form the contour.
- After the patient close the mouth, E-TEMP will harden within 25 minutes. Recommend the patient to avoid the strong pressure or abrasion for at least 2 hours.
- 30g ITEM #2004-1001