Brochures Dia-X File Brochure.pdf
Dia-X NICKEL TITANIUM ROTARY FILES
Dia-X File is the Nickel Titanium rotary file with a Gold Heat Treatment, this achieves a greater flexibility than other Nickel Titanium Files and it offers a smoother and safer progression in the root canal. The fracture resistance has been increased by 143% after Gold Heat Treatment.
Superior Cutting Efficiency
- Sharp and strong blade construction to help file move deep into the canal
- Triangular cross section reduces contact with the canal wall
- Designed to instrument calcified or severely curved canals
- Progressive taper design increases flexibility and efficiency
- High corrosion resistance with coated surface
Short Shaping Time
- Decreases total shaping time versus a traditional rotary technique.
- Easily shape in calcified or highly curved canals.
- Designed to work interchangeably with your current technique and system
- Perfect matching GP and PP points: Dia-ProT
- Recommended Speed : 250~350 rpm
- Recommended Torque : 2~3 Ncm
- File Hand Grip (Item #702-101).