Brochures Order Information.pdf
EDTA Root Canal Preparation Cream
EDTA Cream with Urea Peroxide, used as an irrigation agent for chemo-mechanical preparation of the root canal.
-Debridement in the root canal
-Dissolution of pulp remnants
-Removal of smear layer
-Facile movements of canal instruments
-Microbicidal treatment within the canal
-Clearance of dentin tubules and apical area
- Offers better smear layer removal, EDTA removes smear layer,
softens dentin and facilitates the removal of calcific obstruction.
- Urea Hydrogen Peroxide reacts with Sodium Hypochlorite to produce
oxygen bubbles that flush out debris within the canal.
- The lubricant medium facilitates instrument movement within the canal
to eliminate instrument binding or breakage.
- Unclogged dentin tubules and apical area permit better penetration
of root canal medicaments and fillings.
- Provides rapid cleansing and enlarging of canals due to EDTA
which softens walls and smooth calcium deposits.
- Easier placement into canals than liquids.
- Item #2002-4100
2 syringes of 6g, 10 disposable tips
- Item #2001-6119
10 Disposable tips in a polybag