- MMPP is marked to provide preliminary guidance in measuring the root canal depth before proceeding clinically with the application of the Gutta Perha Points.
- These points are highly absorbent and color coded to identify ISO tip sizes.
- Quick and easy method for depth measurements.
- Points with mm marking at 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm.
- Eliminates apex perforations which may lead to bleeding.
- Completely drying the entire length of the canal.
- Save chair time with premeasured points.
- Most accurate depth measurements.
- P-33 Cell Package
- Points remain sterile until opened
- Box dimension: 78 x 19 x 50mm(W x H x D)
- P-43 Vial Package
- Contains 6 light weight plastic square vials with color coded caps
- Box dimension: 77 x 17 x 50mm(W x H x D)
- P-63 Spill Proof Package
- 6 compartments plastic package
- Box dimension: 73 x 17 x 49mm(W x H x D)