Brochures Info Dia-Proseal.pdf
DIA-PROSEAL, root canal sealer is an epoxy resin-based formula with outstanding flow characteristics.
- The ideal root sealer with Low Shrinkage reduced gapping between the sealer and canal wall.
- Low solubility makes it resistant to breaking down over time.
- 1:1 paste to paste manual mixing system.
- Fast and Easy Preparation and Less Waste
- Mixing and handling is very smooth
- Excellent flow properties allow it to reach and seal lateral canals, making it especially suited to warm gutta-percha methods.
- Offers 1 hour working time and 7-hour setting time.
- Better biocompatibility for a solution to the sensitivity and periapical inflammation.
- High radiopacity
- Lightly coated Gutta Percha Points with a good film thickness.
- 1 Syringe of 16g (Base 6.5g + Catalyst 9.5g).
- 1 Mixing pad
- 1 Spatula
- ITEM#2001-6113 (Spatula for DIA-PROSEAL).
- ITEM#2001-6114 (Mixing pad for DIA-PROSEAL).